From a fashion show and broadcast board to great food and music, there is something for every teen to enjoy throughout the event. Activities for the 2010 Style Exchange will include:
• Broadcast board — Give a shout-out to schools and friends with pictures, quotes and stories.
• Make-up stations — Glam up with Sephora and MAC Cosmetics as they provide free makeovers.
• Newspaper craft fashions — Go green and design custom looks from recycled news-paper.
• Paint to music — Rock out with 102.9 and channel the inner artist and rock star.
• Rewards and Giveaways — Take advantage of rewards for shopping at favorite stores and receive free giveaways just for showing up.
• The Summit restaurants — Chow down at several of the Summit’s restaurants that will be selling special menu items at the event.
• Clothing donations — While admission is free, please bring gently used clothing to donate to local shelter organizations.
• Passion for Fashion Show — Teens can strut their stuff and cheer on their friends in this interactive fashion show. Those interested in walking the runway should contact The Summit Personal Shopper at email@example.com
• A Cause for Style — The top 20 designers from the A Cause for Style T-shirt contest will work the runway and celebrity judges will help choose the winner.
Activities will take place in the SUMMITUP plaza located between GameStop and Hot Topic at The Summit.