INCLINE VILLAGE — This summer, the Tahoe Rim Trail Association (TRTA) will be offering a host of informational trail talks in and around the Tahoe Basin as well as directly on the Tahoe Rim Trail. These one-hour informational talks are designed for trail enthusiasts to meet like-minded users and learn about what the TRTA does, from trail improvements, numerous educational opportunities and providing a world-class trail experience.
Upcoming trail talks:
• 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday: Explore Tahoe, 4114 Lake Tahoe Blvd. South Lake Tahoe, Calif.
• 6:30 to 7:45 p.m. June 6: El Dorado County Library, 1000 Rufus Allen Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, Calif.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. June 13: Sundance Books, 121 California Ave.
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 26: Tahoe Meadows Interpretive Loop
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. July 12: 21025 Ames Lane, Reno
• 1 to 2:30 p.m. July 17: Incline Village Library, 845 Alder Ave., Incline Village
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 24: VanSickle Bi-State Park, Stateline, Nev.
• Aug. 22: Cedar House Sport Hotel, 10918 Brockway Road, Truckee, Calif.
To sign up, visit www.tahoerimtrail.org or contact Shannon Skarritt, director of membership and outreach, at 298-0235 or email@example.com. Hosted food and beverage provided.