The training session is designed for all board members, and will be great for executive directors, development staff and marketing/public relations staff. The presentation will include tips related to:
• How to identify prospective donors
• How to address potential supporters
• What to say when you have their attention
• How to properly represent the organization
• How to gather and record information
• The interaction with staff members
• We’ll even spend a moment on how to raise funds without “making the ask.”
The webinar will be hosted by Pete Parker, managing director of NPcatalyst, a Reno-based corporate and non-profit philanthropic solutions firm.
“In the hundreds of board meetings I’ve attended for the past 22 years, the need for fundraising dollars is always mentioned, but there’s rarely strategic conversation about board members and the process of building relationships with prospective donors,” Parker said.
The board fundraising webinar training session will be held from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. The registration fee is $70. Visit www.npcatalyst.com/webinars for more information. Each webinar participant will receive copies of documents NPcatalyst uses to identify, cultivate and solicit major gifts for its clients. The webinar will be taped and may be purchased for viewing immediately after the actual webinar date/time.
For more information, contact NPcatalyst at 775-333-9444 or info@NPcatalyst.com.