• Moana Market, 1295 E. Moana Lane #A, at 9:55 p.m. on June 18
• 7-Eleven, 1401 E. Peckham Lane, at 1:34 a.m. on July 1
• 7-Eleven, 211 E. Grove St. in Reno, on Sunday at 2:29 a.m.
• Jack in the Box, 5095 S. McCarran Blvd., at 1:27 a.m. Monday
• Shop-n-Go, 641 E. Moana Lane, at 2:32 a.m. on Tuesday
Although the circumstances in each case may have some unique characteristics, there were some strong likenesses. In each of the robberies, the suspect was identified as a black male adult, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing between 180 and 220 pounds.
The suspect usually wears a blue ski mask and also wears gloves (blue surgical or work type). During two of the robberies, the suspect was reportedly wearing a tan/white plaid shirt and beige pants. During the other two, he was seen wearing a long sleeve blue shirt. The suspect generally approaches the store employee while simulating a weapon in his right hand. The weapon has not been seen and is covered with a piece of cloth during the robberies.
The suspect has been seen fleeing on a bicycle and also on foot. The bicycle has been described as (red or teal) and may have a flashing rear light under the seat.
Anyone with further information is requested to call the Reno Police Department’s Detective Division at 334-2115, or Secret Witness at 322-4900.