• TJ Liquor – 229 W. 2nd Street, Reno
• Townhouse Motor Lodge – 303 W. 2nd Street, Reno
• 7 Eleven store – 4795 W. 7th Street, Reno
• Corkscroo Bar – 10 E. 9th Street, Reno
• Wolf Den –1305 N. Virginia Street, Reno
• Archies – 2195 N. Virginia Street, Reno
• Lil Waldorf’s – 1661 N. Virginia Street, Reno
Friday’s operation resulted in about 65 percent compliance rate. The SET Team would like to remind store clerks and owners to be diligent in checking identification on all alcohol sales.
In addition to the alcohol compliance check, detectives also checked to see if store clerks and employees were in compliance with Nevada’s Alcohol Beverage Awareness program and in possession of a valid alcohol education card. Out of the 20 store clerks checked, only 4 clerks did not possess their alcohol education card.
Operations of this type will continue throughout the year. Anyone with information regarding the sale or furnishing of alcohol to minors is encouraged to contact the Street Enforcement Team at 334-3065 or Secret Witness at 322-4900.