Can’t do it all at once? Working another job while starting a business? For $15 per month ($100 in advance for all 10 workshops) you can learn from the experts over the next year — one month at a time. The CUBE has planned 10 workshops over the next year to help people start or grow their businesses. Workshops are three hours each month, from 4 pm to 7 pm on the first Wednesday of each month starting Nov, 3. Seating is limited to 50, so register today.
For registration and more information about the speakers, visit www.c4cube.com/Announcements/Events and click on November 3rd.
• Nov. 3 — Cheri Hill, Sage International, Inc. Starting your business: What do you do?
• Dec. 1 — Ira Gostin, Tahoe Resource. The Marketplace: What value do you offer the market?
• Jan. 5 — Larry Udell: Your Business Model: How are you planning to make money?
• Feb. 2 — Robert Block, 3D Business Tools. Managing your business: How do you manage your finances?
• March 2 — Alice Heiman, Alice Heiman Inc. Selling and Marketing: How you get someone to buy your products/service?
• April 6 — Claude “Cash” Hamrick, IPXLAW GROUP. Protection: How do you protect your idea and business:
• May 4 — Michael Webb, CFOs2GO. Human Capital: Why do investors invest in people and how does it affect your business?
• June 1 — Phil Reed, Highway 12 Ventures. Funding: How do you find money to build your business?
• July 6 — Ky Good, C4CUBE. Business Plan: How do you tell someone about your business?
• August 3 — Norman Smith, C4CUBE. Talking to Investors: What do you need to say?