Businesses not in compliance were:
• Pizza Plus, 519 E. Prater Way
• Fuddruckers, 1565 E. Lincoln Way
• Nemo’s Market, 445 Wright Way
• Reds Golden Eagle Grille, 5800 Home Run Drive
• D’Andrea Golf, 2900 D’Andrea Pkwy.
• Sizzler, 615 E. Prater Way.
Businesses in compliance were:
• Citi Mart, 91 E. Prater Way.
A citation was issued to the employee(s) for selling an alcoholic beverage to a minor. The fine for this offense is a minimum of $632. Such an offense can also jeopardize the establishment’s license to sell alcohol. One business was issued a civil infraction on behalf of the State Taxation Department for having an employee serving alcohol who did not have proof of attending a state-certified alcohol awareness program.
Citizens are asked to report the sales of alcohol to minors, possession of alcohol by minors or other violations of the laws regarding the use of alcohol by minors, to their local police agency.